Bryan is well versed in working with brands, DMOs, restaurants, and breweries as an influencer, content developer, and social media consultant.
His blog, the Wandering Gourmand, focuses on craft beer and food travel. Among travel blogs, it is one of the only blogs to cover one of tourism’s fastest growing trends – the beercation. The majority of the Wandering Gourmand’s audience is a younger, more affluent demographic that supports the craft beer industry.
- 60% male / 40% female
- Ages 25-45 years old
- College graduate / advanced degrees
- Disposable income
- Interest in travel, food, and drink
Bryan is available for press trips, product reviews, and social media campaigns in conjunction with his food and craft beer travel blog and strongly niched social media presence. He’s also open to helping companies grow their business through social media consulting. Bryan does more than just take a look at your social media numbers; he develops strategies and campaigns that motivate specific customer behaviors.
See project examples from Bryan’s portfolio below.
Huntsville-Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Bryan attended a solo press trip to Huntsville, Alabama with the Huntsville-Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau. From the trip, he developed the following content:
- Placed an article on Huntsville’s beer scene with Beer Advocate
- Wrote about Huntsville on The Wandering Gourmand
- Placed a brewery profile article on CraftBeer.com and interviewed a Huntsville brewer for a feature article
- Mentioned Huntsville on both Charlotte Today and Cheers Charlotte
- Covered Alabama BBQ on a round-up article with TripIt
- Included Huntsville on a round-up article with TravelVersed
Sweet Home Alabama
Bryan attended a FAM trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama as a representative from the family travel blog Travel Mamas and his own blog.
Bryan worked with the Gamekeeper Restaurant & Bar as a social media consultant tasked with increasing business during the Gamekeeper’s slower winter months.
- Grew reservations by over 20% year-over-year
- Increased overall Facebook reach by incorporating live video to their social media mix through Facebook Live and Instagram Live
- Increased social interaction to develop customer loyalty through interactive social media posts
I worked with Bryan personally and took him to all eight local breweries as well as several restaurants during his stay. He has produced well with a feature article in Beer Advocate, numerous posts on his own blog along, and articles on other sites. We also received radio and television coverage following his visit. Bryan is a true professional and we look forward to a return visit so he can cover the quickly changing food and craft beer scene in our community.